I bought the game in July 2020, but there aren't much things to do. I thought time will improve the game like The Long Dark. It's been almost a year, and I noticed there hasn't been any update since November 2020. Website looks so much different and eliminated a lot of features such as forum/roadmap access. The only thing available is email update notification and access to Epic Store to purchase the game. I located both roadmap & forum through Google search. I also noticed there hasn't been any developer response to the reported issue. 

Just curious, are devs still working on this game?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/2/2021 at 2:56 AM, riggsdp said:

I've mentioned to them several times about the missing links on the main page but nothing has changed so far. 

There was an update the day after your posts so no, it's not dead.

i'm almost certainly sure its basically dead. see the other threads, a month ago they said they will release a "back from vacation" post shortly... well nothing happened so far and pretty much every promise hasn't been kept so far (steam release after 15 month, updates on itch.io, etc). 🤮

• Dislike 1
On 5/13/2021 at 9:16 PM, Vithar said:

I bought the game in July 2020, but there aren't much things to do. I thought time will improve the game like The Long Dark. It's been almost a year, and I noticed there hasn't been any update since November 2020. Website looks so much different and eliminated a lot of features such as forum/roadmap access. The only thing available is email update notification and access to Epic Store to purchase the game. I located both roadmap & forum through Google search. I also noticed there hasn't been any developer response to the reported issue. 

Just curious, are devs still working on this game?

An overview from start thru the most recent developments on Among Trees with official and unofficial statements, posts, email, and links, 

• 7 months later...