FJRD

Info about update #1

image.png.1bd533364cad354faf692725bb6316ea.png

We unfortunately introduced a lot of new bugs in update #1. We didn't do proper QA testing before releasing it which we won't do again.
We are in the middle of making a new vegetation system, which will make the game run a lot quicker! But we have to finish it before we can start tackling the new bugs. So it might take a few days before we have a new patch.

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 7

I consider all of us your QA support team. I've been on v.0.3.1 for the last ~20 in-game days and it seems incredibly stable. The ONLY bug I've seen is when looting a fish it occasionally adds a stack of 10 filets/bones. Just want to say thank you and let you know how excited I am about the update! Fishing all day and tenting by the lake! ~Ori

• Like 2

I love the new update but will not play anymore till Save Bug is fixed.  Already lost all of my cabin room upgrades.  Not gonna go through that again for nothing. Looking forward to patch. Thanks for the new storage and fishing. Over night tent is wonderful !!

• Like 1