1 hour ago, zedadiah said:

Ugh I can't wait to see this game when rain has been implemented.

me too omg!! hype

I needed a profile cover photo for this forum. I have one now lol. Windows+shift+S for the win.

throughtheroof.png

Amongtreesforumprofileheader.png

Edited by MitchRandom
  • Like 2

Strangely, the stag picture was "full size". 2560x1080. The other screenshots I've taken had black panels on either side to cater for the difference between 1920 and 2560. Notice how the Status indicators are further to the right in the top pictureΒ but the equipment bar is in the same place on the left for both.

AmongTreesStag.png

AmongTreesPond.png

Edited by SiBrit
Added text

I love the game and after doing everything that I can, I decided it was time to get out of the map. I found a small crack on the cliff behind the cabin (close to the bear location) that I can grouch against and slowly work my way to the top. From there to get to the waterfall, you have to run around the entire map Going East, North, then South. I always get there right before I die of sleep deprivation. Being on top and overlooking the valley is really beautiful. I just wish I could get up there in time to catch the sunrise.Β 

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (9).png

• Woah 2

More screenshots from above the valley. Including a map of the exit point marked by the red dot. Find the crack in the wall, put the cursor slightly to the left of it, crouch and begin slowly going up then when the adjacent wall begins to change its grade move the cursor to the right moving sideways up and then sprint forward. You're up! Tons of mushrooms auto generated everywhere. Crates and other loots items can be found. Beautiful views! Don't fall off the terrain. You will continue to fall....er... forever.

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (27).png