Sign in to follow this  
FJRD Shep

Among Trees “Early Access” available on the Epic Games Store!

Finally the game has entered Early Access and is now available on the Epic Games Store.

You’ve been supporting “Among Trees” since its Closed Pre-Alpha days and saw it grow and flourish. Thank you for your support, your bug reports, your involvement and interest in the game.

You should soon receive a key for the Epic Games Store via email (the one you provided when purchasing the Closed Pre-Alpha on Itch.io )

We thought it would be wise to remind you of some ground information and the several options presented to you as a Closed Pre-Alpha Tester:

The game will be Epic exclusive for 15 months, meaning that the game simply won’t be available for purchase on other platforms on PC. However, you can continue playing on Itch.io if you do not wish to play on Epic.

This Epic Key is individual, it is yours to use and keep!

Regardless of the option you choose now, we do not forget that when the Pre-Alpha keys were made available, we informed you that you will also receive a Steam Key, it will still be the case.

When the 15 months exclusivity deal with Epic has run its course, the game will be available on Steam, you will therefore receive a Key for that platform as well.

On behalf of the entire team we would like to thank you for your tremendous support from the beginning of this journey.

• Like 6
  • Yay 2

6 hours ago, Lillphil91 said:

So if we buy into epic games, can we also get a code for steam so we dont have to purchase again?.....

Not if you buy directly on Epic Games! This "deal" is for our Closed Pre-Alpha Testers who were promised a Steam key when they purchased the closed pre alpha. Since at the time the partnership with Epic was not actual, they received an individual Epic Keys and will receive a Steam key as promised! 

15 hours ago, The Riddler said:

Hooray🤩  What's new in version 0.3.16?

That question is answered in another post on the forum 🙂

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 2:13 PM, tryn0 said:

Just bought!!! 😋

Thank you so much for the support!! 

Just purchased this yesterday, and I'm truly enjoying it. I love the atmosphere, the detailed touches such as how your view sways a bit as you settle into your bed, the first time I saw a buck it was just magical!

I can't wait to see this project grow!