Sign in to follow this  
FJRD

Patch 0.3.18 June 18, 2020

Bugfixes:

• Fixed so the bear doesn't attack you in the cabin.
  • Fixed a bug which was stopping the player from exiting the cabin extension pop up when using the ESC key.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented Ultra-Wide monitor users from starting the game.
  • Fixed UI issues for Ultra-Wide monitor users in the death screen and health indicators.

Adjustments:

• Lowered the volume while getting attacked

We have limited access to Ultra-Wide monitors so let us know if there are any issues running the game on these monitors now.

• Like 7

Your game looks amazing!  I bought it as soon as it came out and I can't wait to play.

My brain is broken and I can't play without the ability to invert the mouse, but I am patient and understand you have your development priorities, so I will wait!  Just thought I'd mention it, for what it's worth.

• Like 1
  • Yay 1

so still no vsync and fps cap , game still wrecking gpu`s by pushing them to the max

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

so still no vsync and fps cap , game still wrecking gpu`s by pushing them to the max

We'll hopefully have a fix for this on saturday

• Like 3

Running a LG Ultrawide (3440x1440) before this update indeed some (for me) small problems like the lowest button in start screen half visible.

After this patch its corrected .

there was before patch as i noticed some thing not like ultra wide ... dunno how to write in english -> when fe. undertemped the sides/edges of screen are glowing in a smaller  left and right side screen windowsize as the screen edges of my moditor. 

For that part i will update this thread when noticed.

A beautifull game !!!! i Love it.

Posted (edited)

Love this game! Can't wait until it is complete.  One bug I had was my tent disappeared from there I set it up when I left and came back to it.   Other than that its been great!  Even started posting it on my YouTube channel so others will see how amazing it is!

Edited by Nickskibike

3 hours ago, FJRD said:

We'll hopefully have a fix for this on saturday

Yes thank you , can`t wait to play this beautiful game again

I was able to drag the bear to the cabin and test it. He turned off me, so it's safe to go into the cabin. But he did clip in a fair bit into the kitchen. It was hard to test if I was 100% safe there because he didn't always go that way when I went inside. 

532946372_BearCabin.thumb.jpg.bb61cc929cc251d234a301edde91642d.jpg

• Woah 2

11 hours ago, Nick said:

Hey Nick, you can limit fps through NVIDIA Control Panel and it'll apply to any game you play. I'm sure AMD has a similar utility to do that.spacer.png

it would be nice to have a invert mouse option!

Thanks and keep up the good work 🐻

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bagoz said:

it would be nice to have a invert mouse option!

Thanks and keep up the good work 🐻

Yes +1 to this...cannot retrain my brain to run my mouse like a simpleton 😁 .... (although I am making it work just so I can play) ...need invert 

• Like 1