Sign in to follow this  
FJRD

Patch 0.3.21 June 20, 2020

Changes:
  • Added a frame rate limiter to the graphic settings
  • Added a "Unstuck" button in the pause menu for players who get stuck between rocks.

(We do these smaller, more frequent patches to quickly reduce the amount of in-game bug reports we recieve, as lots mention the same bugs)

• Like 3
  • Yay 2

Posted (edited)

Hi, I haven't been keeping up with each individual update, but since the last time I played this game (which was on Monday or Tuesday this week), the game is now nearly unplayable on my laptop.

It's a shame, because I really like the game and would love to keep playing it.

My laptop is an i7-6700HQ, 16 GB RAM, Samsung 970 Pro 512MB SSD, GeForce 970M. Even on the lowest graphical settings I'm getting 10-15 fps at best, and it was running somewhat closer to 30 on medium before.

Loading times are also really long now, even though it's installed on the 970 Pro, which is really fast.

EDIT:
For some reason, now it works like it used to. Not sure what the cause of the slowness was, It was also affecting some other games but not all, and it didn't go away after restarting. It went away for no apparent reason while playing another game.

Edited by Daniel Amthauer
No longer relevant
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, viktorcech said:

when can we expect a bigger update? 🙂

I'm happy with small incremental updates, because it shows the developer listens.  We will get content, but I assume they are trying to ensure bugs get squashed before content gets added so its a fairly bug free experience.  I've seen too many games die because of unaddressed bugs while the developer adds new content.

they are adding peices of content right under our noses. Each update i have noticed the is abit bigger and a new tree

LOL! I had this happen last night. Must have been just before the update. Thanks!

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, boxy said:

I'm happy with small incremental updates, because it shows the developer listens.  We will get content, but I assume they are trying to ensure bugs get squashed before content gets added so its a fairly bug free experience.  I've seen too many games die because of unaddressed bugs while the developer adds new content.

Yes! You can see on our Roadmap here that the dev' team main priority for the summer is to work on fixing all bugs reports discovered with the release of the Early Access.

And also be able to see what's planned for the future: Pet, Story, Brewery Extension and many more! 

Edited by FJRD Shep
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Riddler said:

Please fix in turn. Sometimes it’s very difficult to find the latest update.

Снимок.JPG

Yeah totally, it should be fixed now.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 9:15 PM, FJRD said:

Changes:
  • Added a frame rate limiter to the graphic settings
  • Added a "Unstuck" button in the pause menu for players who get stuck between rocks.

(We do these smaller, more frequent patches to quickly reduce the amount of in-game bug reports we recieve, as lots mention the same bugs)

Frame rate limiter works, but only for 3D scenes which can be dangerous (as reported in #bug-report on Discord). It could also be a number to enter, or have numbers that correspond to common monitor Hz (75, 85, 100, 120, 200, 240...)

The Unstuck Button is a perfect solution. How nice to see a bug i have reported fixxed so quick . keep it up.

• Like 2
  • Yay 1

The unstuck feature is great because we can actively look for places that get you stuck, report them so they get fixed, and still carry on without the risk of losing any progress. Brilliant idea for EA

• Like 1
  • Yay 1