FJRD

Patch 0.3.23 June 22, 2020

Bugfixes:

• Fixed a bug where players can't open storage boxes after opening and closing a lot of them 
  • Resolved a loading loop when loading the game while having low health while being poisoned
  • Aligned floating bushes to the terrain
  • Fixed a bug where players might get stuck on the entrance stairs upon building the cabin if they stand to close to it.
  • Fixed a bug where the player can move the camera if pressing 'E' to open inventory while going to sleep during sleeping animation 
  • Beehives should not spawn inside rocks anymore.
  • Removed a weird glitched floating mesh
  • Moved a steelpipe that was inside the transmission tower collision box
  • Fixed issues with wooden boxes cutting through the terrain

Changes:

• Added colliders to the greenhouse to prevent players from walking through the greenhouse glass

(We do these smaller, more frequent patches to quickly reduce the amount of in-game bug reports we recieve, as lots mention the same bugs)

• Like 18
  • Yay 4
  • Dislike 1

HI first of all great game. Love it 😄

Sadly i`m close to have everything done at day 42 now. cant wait to see more. 

Is it going to be open world later on? with free building (not just that beautiful little house:)) 

I´m playing on an low end laptop .... so the light in among trees is a little too much for it

would love to see a setting to lower it (if its possible and not touching the felling off the game)

great work keep on going ^^ BTW i´m a Bushcrafter in real life so if you guys want too have a little conversation may for some ideas for the game contact me 🙂

This reminds me of "The Long Dark", which I supported since Alpha.

Played over 200 hours of TLD.

I am happy to support this this development.

12 hours ago, ReapersFreak said:

great work keep on going ^^ BTW i´m a Bushcrafter in real life so if you guys want too have a little conversation may for some ideas for the game contact me 🙂

Hi! Don't hesitate to contact me or share on the forum your ideas! We would love to hear them 🙂 

so when can we expect a fix for the gpu that runs 100% on all settings all of the time , or is it a resolution problem ? i`m trying to play 1080p on 4K screen , but with the gpu at 100% all of the time it looks like i`m playing on 4K res.

• Sad 1

Thank you so much for this update. My husband and I both bought the game and, between us, have encountered three of the bugs you squashed. So exciting to see the game progress!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ghostlight said:

And Y-axis invert options for mouse. Come on guys, it's easy.

Common, it is unity engine. Invert axis support is not a huge task an essential for any first person game.
Had I known that the game is at such an early stage that basic features are not supported, I would not have bought it.

Edited by Blowfeld
  • Like 2

Not gonna whine about it, because it's your game and you guys develop it as you like, but I'm still waiting for the option to invert the mouse so I can actually play your wonderful looking game!

Any chance this is coming soon?

• Like 1

I would love to play the game properly to see all the new changes.

But without Y-axis invert I am not able to play. Please, guys! Y-axis invert support!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

loving the game.

when can we expect some lighting??? kinda dark and depressing in my cabin after dark.

these kinda games id love to have in VR. you can get lost in game for hours.

Edited by TwistedColor

21 hours ago, TwistedColor said:

when can we expect some lighting??? kinda dark and depressing in my cabin after dark.

I believe the lighting is listed in the roadmap. I agree with you, so when it gets dark, I head to my bed pretty quickly.